- Please do not repost the image of the adoptable unless you are the person who purchased it with my permission!! And if you do, please only post the watermarked image to prevent it from being stolen.
- You are allowed to alter the design to your liking, but please do not majorly change aspects of the design or change it to resemble another design. Please run alterations by me before hand!
- TWO STRIKE RULE: I understand that sometimes money matters can be difficult for people, but this does not excuse "bidding because you got carried away". Please treat an auction here on DA as you would on Ebay. Once you put in a bid, you are expected to be able to pay the amount within 24 hours after the auction has ended. Once you place a bid on an adoptable or auction of any kind, you are expected to be able to pay that amount with no problem. You are committing to payment! If you withdrawal from an auction for any reason being the highest bidder, I will be giving you only one more chance until I blacklist you from participating in any of my auctions (including adoptables and commissions) for 6 months. There are absolutely no exceptions.
- I will not permit edits of your bids because you "accidentally bid too much". Please bid responsibly, and look at what you post before you bid. I am not responsible if you post a comment impulsively.
- Please remember that all bids must be in USD! I do not accept points ( )! If your native currency is not USD you can use this Currency Converter
- Payment for an adoptable is expected to be made within 24 hours of purchase. Depending on the circumstances, the timeframe may be extended by a day at most. I understand that paypal can sometimes be finicky. However, if payment is not received within two days of the end of the auction I will reauction the adoptable, or offer it to the next highest bidder. If it is a paypal issue that has caused you problems for payment, you will not get a strike.
- Reselling and trading adoptables are OK! However, please do not resell the adopt for more than you bought it for (the adopt alone, not including extra art). And please notify me if you wish to resell or trade your adopt so that I can change the owner in the deviation.
- Reselling or Trading an adoptable that you received from me as a gift or from a raffle, is prohibited. Regardless of if you have purchased extra art of the character or not. If I find out that you have sold or traded an adoptable that was received as a gift/raffle prize you will be black listed from adopting from me in the future. However you are allowed to regift the adoptable.
Feel free to use this journal as a guide for your own adoptable policies.